OFFICIAL WEB SITE
The Logan Pottery was organized in Logan, Hocking County (in the south central region of Ohio) by the brothers Frank and Charles Adcock on 29 May 1902. The pottery began operation in January, 1903. Frank, a schoolteacher, eventually left the pottery and Charles continued to manage it until his death in 1934. The pottery continued in operation under the management of his sons Ross and Lawrence until it closed in 1964.
REFERENCE: Internet Antique Gazette
The Logan Pottery Company